The Qvest sales team is growing and if you love sales and SaaS, we want to hear from you.
Qvest is a flipped interaction survey where the questions are generated by participants. A Qvest follows a set of rules where each person gets to ask a starting question of another participant. Once the person has answered, they can ask a new question of another participant. For 3 days, the Qvest keeps rolling following this relay-logic of distributed 1:1 interactions. When the Qvest closes all participants get access to the output. The process is quick, easy and fun for participants, and it requires no facilitation.
Qvest – data that moves peoplewww.qvest.io
The Sales Associate works across the lead-generation process from identifying leads to setting up demos with potential customers. The job includes researching leads, managing the pipeline, doing outbound contact (calls and email), and meticulously following up to close leads. The Sales Associate is delightful to speak to on the phone, works quickly, and has a can-do attitude. They understand the customers' needs and the reality of running projects in medium and large organization.
- Have experience selling a SaaS product
- Find it exciting to be part of building up the sales function in a fast growing startup
- Are a self-starter who works well both independently and collaboratively
- Know how to communicate with corporate customers
- Can navigate in an entrepreneurial environment characterized by quick iteration and experimentation
- Speak both Danish and English
- A startup journey with lots of opportunity for learning, development and growth.
- Amazing colleagues and the opportunity to work closely with the founders of the business
- Clear performance goals combined with competitive salary and bonus structure
Application deadline & start date
We are ready to get started as soon as possible, and look forward to seeing your application.
Make it a Qvest!
Let’s keep in touch. Enter your email to get our news.
You can unsubscribe at any time.