Are you our new
Digital Marketing Intern?
We are expanding the Qvest marketing team and are looking for an amazing intern.
Qvest is a question-driven tool designed for project leads in medium and large organizations. In a Qvest a group of people exchange questions and answers 1:1 on a topic that matters to them. After 3-5 days the Qvest ends and all participants get access to a graphic overview of the conversational data.
Qvest – data that moves peoplewww.qvest.io
This gig is perfect for a marketing student who would like to try on startup life. The intern will work with all things related to marketing a digital product such as: inbound content creation, online sales, copy writing, lead generation, funnel optimization, A/B testing, SoMe selling, metrics, SEO, and more.
- Have some experience with digital marketing (or learn so fast that it will seem like you do). Extra points for knowing your way around HubSpot
- Speak and write English really well
- Are an analytical and creative self-starter
- Approach tasks with curiosity and can-do attitude
- Lots of learning opportunities (we will guide and challenge you)
- The start-up experience of rapidly building a product and a company together with some fine people
- Flexible schedule (we expect you can work 10 hours per week and at least some of those in the office in 2450 Copenhagen)
Please note that the internship is unpaid to start, with the possibility of extending into a paid student job.
Application deadline & start date
We accept applications on a rolling basis and can be flexible about start date, so please let us know what works for you in your application.
Let's make it a Qvest!
We will use your email address to contact you about
products and services. You may unsubscribe at any time.