(part-time / student role)
Are you looking for an exciting part-time marketing job in a startup where you will get lots of hands-on experience and have real influence? Then this role may be for you.
Qvest is a Copenhagen-based startup and our customers are large complex organizations across the globe. We are looking for an ambitious student to join our team.
Your responsibilities will be to support our marketing efforts and include tasks such as:
- Plan and project manage marketing activities.
- Manage content distribution - our primary channel is Linkedin.
- Create content: posts, cases, newsletters etc.
- Assist with keeping reports, Hubspot data, and sheets up to date.
- Analyze results from activities and develop recommendations for next steps.
- Provide support to our marketing team on special projects.
- Various ad-hoc administrative tasks.
- You have a genuine interest in B2B marketing and operations.
- You have excellent written communication skills.
- Analytical and structured in your approach to tasks.
- You enjoy working in a fast-paced environment, and multitasking comes naturally to you.
- Self-starter - you know when to trust your instincts and when to ask for help.
- Team player who thrives in a team setting and enjoys helping others.
- Proactive attitude and willingness to act on areas that need improvement.
- Experience using HubSpot, Figma, and Linkedin Campaign Manager.
- Previous marketing experience.
- Passion for the disciplines of content marketing and product marketing.
- Ambitious and fun workplace where your ideas and execution will have immediate impact.
- Opportunity to learn a lot and close collaboration with the leadership team.
- Exposure to our amazing customers - the biggest and most well-respected companies in the world.
- Nice office in Christianshavn with delicious lunch and coffee - remote or partly-remote is also okay.
- 10-15 hours per week with flexibility.
“When I started as a marketing student assistant at Qvest, I had no idea what to expect. Right away, I felt trusted and supported, despite my lack of experience. I was responsible for a variety of different tasks, gained loads of knowledge about digital marketing, and was given the freedom to explore the areas and skills that interested me. At Qvest, you will really see the impact your work has on the big picture. On top of all that, you’ll get to work alongside wonderful people who are truly passionate about what they do.”
- Ava, Marketing Assistant at Qvest
Qvest is a method and a web application used by employees and leaders in large enterprises. By using Qvest leaders get high quality data directly from their organization to make better, more informed decisions.
Qvest generates two levels of value:
- Deep qualitative and quantitative insight based on conversational data. This is the tangible data available in the Qvest analytics dashboard and reports.
- Commitment and buy-in from employees as a result of involving them in key strategic initiatives. By using Qvest, organizations foster a culture where everyone collaborates on reaching the organization’s most important goals.
How to Apply
Use the button below to submit your application. Send us your CV or updated Linkedin profile, and drop us a note about why we should hire you.
Application deadline is February 11th, but we review applications as they come in, so the sooner you apply, the better. Start date is March 1st.