What Are Cookies
Cookies are standard features of many websites, including this one. Cookies are tiny files that are downloaded to your computer and store small amounts of data about your visit to a site. This page describes what information they gather, how we use it and why we sometimes need to store these cookies. We will also share how you can prevent these cookies from being stored, however this may downgrade or 'break' certain elements of the sites functionality.
You can prevent the setting of cookies by adjusting the settings on your browser (see your browser Help for how to do this). Be aware that disabling cookies will affect the functionality of this and many other websites that you visit. Disabling cookies will usually result in also disabling certain functionality and features of this site.
The Cookies We Set
Third Party Cookies
- Google Analytics: Used to calculate visitor sessions and on-site behavior data for analytics reports (Expiration: 2 years)
- Intercom: Provides live chat functionality to our website, these cookies remember the user so that that may continue their conversation between different pages and site visits (Expiration: 1 year)
- Cloudflare: Used to identify individual clients behind a shared IP address and apply security settings on a per-client basis (Expiration: 1 year)
- HubSpot: Allows us to track the effectiveness of our marketing campaigns and personalise content based on user behaviour over multiple web sessions (Expiration: 2 years)
- Twitter: Enables behavioral advertising and analytics by Twitter (Expiration: 2 years)
- Facebook: Enables behavioral advertising and analytics by Facebook (Expiration: 2 years)
Last updated: August 16, 2018